2010 Favorite Things
- Shiseido Benefiance Anti Wrinkle Concentrated Eye Cream-The best eye cream I have ever used as it moisturizes without being greasy and helps reflect light off the eye area. Great for day and night! Available at all major department stores, Amazon.com and Sephora.com
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup-For long lasting foundations, powders and concealers, Estee Lauder hit the bullseye with this line. They have now added lipstick and eyeshadow. Available at all major department stores and http://www.esteelauder.com/
- Shiseido D Program Cleansing Oil and Cleansing Gel-I was lucky to find these gems when I was in Tokyo and my skin has been clearer and brighter.
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (All Formulas) -The wand on this mascara is very short and fine which makes it easy to get all the way to the corners of the inner lashes. It takes a little bit longer to build up the lashes, but the result is good definition and I have been using the waterproof formula on brides for years. Available at all major drug stores and Ulta.
- MAC Lipstick-Still only priced at $14, MAC offers a fantastic selection of color that wears well and feels great on the lips. Available at department stores, MAC Stores and http://www.maccosmetics.com/.
- Nars Blush in Orgasm and Super Orgasm-You can wear these colors alone or layered to brighten the face and a soft sweep of Orgasm over the eye will create a sun kissed look. Available at Sephora and http://www.narscosmetics.com/.
- Chanel Waterproof Eye Liner pencils-My oily eyelids never could depend on waterproof liner until I used the selection from Chanel. Even the black glides on beautifully and I have to wash it off at night. Available at department stores and http://www.chanel.com/.